A successful website design ensures that the visitor easily finds the information he came looking for. The design needs to be in this manner that the information is emotionally appealing, structurally functioning and creatively pleasing. Apart from being able to match the visitor, the website design should also be equally طراحی سایت کافی شاپ attracting search engines so that they rank the website on top of search results. It is very difficult to meet both humans as well as search engines as both these have different requirements. The key lies in being able to integrate certain requirements of both in a website design that is approved by humans as well as search engines.
Website designs are of three types, which is static, dynamic or CMS and e-commerce websites. Choosing the type of website design depends on the type of business and requirement of the business owners. Each of these website designs can be built on different platforms. Please read on to find out more about each type of website design and the platforms used.
Static website design-
When you just desire a few pages on your website and do not want the information to change, a static design is the best bet. The information on a static site remains the same and has no changes happening in course of time. Static websites are created in HTML and CSS. They are very easy to develop and are easily found by search engines. They also are weak when it comes to completing complex tasks. Another major drawback is that static websites need to be personally updated and this is a time-consuming and dull task.
Dynamic of CMS web design-
A dynamic website design can deliver dynamic information. This means depending on changes happening, the website information would be automatically updated based on a few criteria. A dynamic web design usually is built on content management platforms like WordPress, Joomla etc. The only disadvantage is that this type of website is difficult to build and also is not easily found by search engines. The different CMS platforms on with your dynamic websites are built are
· Drupal- Built and as used by a lot of very active people around the world Drupal is an open source content management platform. It is a free system which they can display to build any good website.
· Joomla- This is a very popular content management system used mainly by individuals, small businesses and large organizations. It is very easy to make a website using Joomla as a platform.
· WordPress- The most easiest and convenient platform, WordPress is also free to use. You get to find a lot of plugins that will ensure you have the website of your dreams. WordPress is very easy to use and also you can alter information one specific without being HTML ” teachers “.
If you run an online business and the website involves sales you might want to consider an e-commerce website. A good platform remains low messy and helps you take care of all the technical areas of the website. There is a great numbers of e-commerce platforms to choose from. A few are discussed below.
· Magneto- If you are a newbie with objectives of making a jumpstart into online selling magneto is a good consideration. Being free, magneto is open source and so has several extensions. Magneto is also SEO ready with ensures that you have very little work to do.
· OsCommerce- A very popular platform, this is easy to set up and work with. The popularity makes this a very common platform which is a downside. However in order to make your website using osCommerce unique, you get a number of add-ons that can easily do just fine.
· OpenCart- This is a free platform with the main advantage of being able to sell unlimited products within a number of categories.
· Volusion- Though it has a small startup prize, volusion has a good number of designs. The downside is that it is a published service and can go down anytime.
There are many more e-commerce platforms like shopify, virtuemart, zeuscart, zencart etc. Choosing any one of these wonderful platforms ensures your website performs as required.
The type of website design needed should be decided only after the business owner performs a lot of extensive research. The design should be able to fulfil the owners’ website requirement with ease. If you are one who doesn’t like to be annoyed with the website once it is created and complete then the static type is for you. On the contrary if you are planning to add a blog to the website and will also be updating new posts from time to time, the dynamic website is what you will really benefit from.